Do I need to pay to view live services on Churchpond?
No. But, because you value the services of Churchpond we do ask that you include Churchpond in your monthly ministry budget.
What kind of Internet connection do I need to view a Churchpond channel?
We recommend viewing Churchpond from a wired connection with a download bandwidth of at least 700Kbps. However you may require higher speeds if the channel producer is encoding at a higher bitrate. To test your speed, go to www.speedtest.net. Bandwidth fluctuates constantly (especially on WiFi and mobile Internet). As a general rule your download bandwidth must be greater than the bitrate of the channel you're trying to view.
How do I view a Churchpond channel?
Viewing a Churchpond channel takes place in your Internet browser. This means that Churchpond is compatible with most major web browsers on most major operating systems. We recommend upgrading your browser whenever possible. Please make sure to enable cookies and turn off pop-up blocker when viewing Churchpond.
Can I view Churchpond on a mobile device?
You can view Churchpond through our Apple iOS or Android apps. You may also view Churchpond directly from your mobile device's web browser. Simply launch your browser and go to www.churchpond.com. Connect via WiFi if possible.
The Churchpond player isn't loading (I'm getting a spinning wheel), what could be the problem?
- Ensure that you have Flash player 10.0.32 or above installed (you can download the latest Flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash
- Ensure that you don't have a Firewall or network security setting in place which could be blocking Flash playback
The player loads but the video is stuttering or choppy, what could be the problem?
- In order to view streaming video you will need a broadband connection. Ensure that your connection speed is sufficient by visiting http://www.speedtest.net You should have at least 700Kbps downstream for reliable playback of medium quality video.
- If you are on a wireless connection try switching to a wired connection, or move closer to the wireless router for a stronger signal.
- If you are running other bandwidth intensive programs you may want to quit out of these as they could be taking away from your available bandwidth.
- If you are on a shared internet connection others may be using bandwidth intensive programs that are reducing your available downstream bandwidth
- If you experience video stalling problems only during full-screen mode, try lowering your desktop resolution.
Are donations to Churchpond tax-exempt?
Yes. Churchpond Ministries is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are deductible for income and estate taxes. Anyone giving a qualifying donation to Churchpond by donating online at www.churchpond.com, or mailing the donation to Churchpond will receive a receipt from Churchpond after each donation and a year-end tax statement.
How is Churchpond funded?
Churchpond is funded with resources from private individuals like you and renumeration from churches or organization who purchase our streaming services. In addition, corporations and other entities often donate material such as hardware, and software.
How is Churchpond associated with the Seventh-Day Adventist Church?
Churchpond is an independent ministry devoloped and operated by tithe returning Seventh-day Adventist Christians.
Although our online video is provided at no charge to you, this service costs Churchpond up to $4,000 or more per month—that's well over $48,000 per year, not counting staff, support, or any other related expenses. Your faithful tax-deductible contributions go a long way to help cover these costs, and to help us provide even better services in the future.
Send a Gift by Mail
Make your check/money order payable to "Churchpond Ministries, Inc" and mail it to:
Churchpond Ministries, Inc.
P.O. Box 310147
Atlanta, GA 31131
Click the donate button to make a donation in the amount of your choice.